Saturday, May 1, 2010

Leaving Arizona

I’m writing this post as we travel west on Hwy 40 in Arizona. If I write fast enough I should be in an area with enough signal on the aircard to post it while on the road…isn’t technology fun??? We are on our way up to Vegas for a couple days and then we will keep heading North up to Washington.

Haven’t been real busy lately. We did visit our friends Ron & Marilyn in Phoenix last Sunday. It’s always good to see them. I also started walking in the morning with a few of the ladies I met. Normally we walked about 5 miles …a nice stretch of the legs. Besides that we have been enjoying our new trailer and our wonderful RV lifestyle!

I have to say we really enjoyed meeting and visiting with the “Happy Hour” group at Thousand Trails Verde Valley. Such a fun bunch of people! Three of the seven couples are still in the Cottonwood/ Camp Verde area but it sounds like they will all move on in the next few weeks. By the time we all get together again we should all have a bunch of new RV stories to tell! :o)

Photos: all taken at Thousand Trails Verde Valley, Cottonwood, AZ



No comments: