Saturday, September 12, 2009

Just hangin’ around

Not a lot to report… we have simply been enjoying our stay here at Thousand Trails Pio Pico. We’re still going on our long walks, reading, computing and I’m still cross stitching. Today we did go into Chula Vista for a Chinese food lunch.

The park really emptied out after Labor Day weekend, but RV’s started pulling in Friday so this weekend there are a few more people here. Still not the crowd there was. Don, a man we met at Thousand Trail Ponderosa showed up Thursday so we have visited with him some.

This afternoon I took Cheye on a walk around the park and took the camera with me. I thought I’d get a few images of the park to share with you …

Photos
Top: our site
Right: Cheye in the dog run
Below
1. the adult pool
2 & 3. some views of Pio Pico
4. the hide-away cabins at the park




No comments: