Saturday, February 28, 2009

No cooking day

We went to breakfast at the campground café this morning and met a nice couple from the Seattle area. We had a good chat with them and then headed back to the trailer. We Wii’d a few games of tennis, Dave won, then we went to bowling and I won. I played a few holes of golf and then decided I should get busy. I worked on paperwork stuff today, check book, Quicken and sorting through a shoebox full of old mail and papers…very boring stuff but it needed to be done. Dave read, computed and took Cheye for a long walk.

After lunch Laura stopped by and wondered if we wanted to go to the dinner at the campground café tonight which sounded fun to us. So this evening we went to dinner and had a nice time. Two meals today and no cooking or dishes to do, my kind of day!

Photos:
Deer in the park here at Thousand Trails San Benito in Paicines, CA
Video:
Winchester Mystery House video taken yesterday

No comments: