Saturday, December 27, 2008

To Henderson

This morning we drove to the Post Office in Henderson, NV hoping to get our mail. We did one letter but it was a piece of mail that they couldn’t find when we were here in October! Evidently this letter took the scenic route to Nevada! Unfortunately the other mail hadn’t arrived yet, probably Monday.

Camping World happens to be just down the road from the Post Office so we made a stop there also. I’ve been wanting to get some type of rack for our wine glasses and they advertised one online. Sure enough, it was just what I wanted so we got it. I’ll have to find a little bungie cord or something to put across the opening for when we travel or I’m afraid the wine glasses might fall out. After my mess with the Corelle I’m not going to take any chances!

Photo: Entry to Thousand Trails Las Vegas
Video: Slide show of Thousand Trails Las Vegas


No comments: