Saturday, April 4, 2009

Busy couple of days

We’re still having a great time here in the Yakima Valley in Washington state. If you didn’t realize, we used to live here, just about 10 miles from the park we are at in Prosser, WA.

Friday we helped our friends Chad & Robin move. They sold their house and needed a hand with the heavy stuff and we were happy to help out. A few others came over too, good thing as there was lots of heavy stuff! Robin and I packed up the kitchen but at 9:30 I had to run because of my hair appointment that day. I made the appointment about 2 months ago and have been looking forward to having the hair stylist I’ve gone to for years cut and color my hair. It turned out great! By the time I got back to Chad & Robin’s all of the stuff they needed help with was moved so we went back to the trailer and relaxed for the rest of the day.

Today, after Dave got back from coffee with the guys, I went up to Tri-Cities to get a few groceries. I also did a little shopping at the Mall, found some jeans and a couple tops. This evening we went out to dinner and ran into a couple other people we know and visited with them a bit. Now it’s time to turn in for the night…maybe a little TV before sleep.

Photos:
Top: Our site here at Wine Country RV in Prosser, Wa
Below:
1. Chad hamming it up a bit while we are helping move them out of their old home

2. Moving the freezer
3. Packing up the kitchen



No comments: