Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter

Yesterday my Brother and Wife came down from Moses Lake, WA. We visited for a while and then they went to visit my Sister-in-law’s Dad. While they were out my Sister came by Mom’s and we had a chance to chat for a while. Later my Mom, Brother & Wife along with Dave & I squished into Mom’s little Pontiac and went to dinner at Shari’s. We had a good time eating and chatting.

I prepared a little slide show for them of a few places we have been on our travels. I didn’t want to make it too long, it was difficult to decide which photos made the cut and which didn’t, but it was fun to go through all the photos.

Today for Easter Mom, my Brother & Wife and Dave & I went out to a 1:00 lunch/dinner at Ruby Tuesdays. Quite tasty! It’s been a very pleasant Easter… hope you all had a great holiday too.

Photos
Mom's house and some pretty trees/flowers in the neighborhood







No comments: