Friday, May 23, 2008

Here They Come

Memorial Day Weekend… the park is gonna be full! A number of people pulled out this morning and a wave of others are starting to roll in. The weather isn’t as nice as they previously predicted but nice enough, in the 70’s but with a chance of rain.

On our walk this morning we noticed a small Class A with a KNDU TV truck parked beside it. A professional camera was set up filming someone using the trees and Class A as a back drop. By the time we got around our circle they were pulling out! Evidently just some sort of quick piece about camping or something. I may try to see if I can catch it tonight, first I’m going to have to figure out which channel is KNDU… I rarely watch the local channels…

Thought I’d see if I could get a video clip set up on the blog today. If there is one here with about 30 seconds of swimming geese then I succeeded.

Wow it worked! Now I'm going to have to figure out how to tweak audio, maybe add music, titles... we'll see!

No comments: