Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Beautiful Weather

It is such amazing weather here in Cottonwood, AZ. I admit nights are chilly and we run the heater in the mornings, but the afternoons are glorious. Blue sky and in the high 70’s, I couldn’t ask for more beautiful weather! If there is a down side to this weather it’s that you start the day in long jeans and a sweatshirt and have to change to shorts and a t-shirt around lunch time, but that’s a burden I’m willing to bear. :o)

This morning we had a hot air balloon float over. They are so pretty and peaceful just floating along. Dave was outside having his coffee and called to me to grab the camera so I caught a little video of it. Besides that it was one of our typical quiet days…reading, walking Cheyenne, some Wii Fit and just enjoying this fabulous weather.

Photo:
Top: Balloon over Thousand Trails Verde Valley
Bottom: View from the Verde Valley preserve
Video: The balloon and the park


No comments: