Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Busy start

I wanted to get the laundry done today and I wanted to start early so there would be machines open, however we were out of quarters. To make a long story short, I ended up having to go into town to get quarters so I just went to a local Laundromat in Sun City, CA. I also found a Winco about a mile further north so I stopped there to pick up a few things. Back when we lived in Benton City, WA we used to grocery shop at the Winco in Richland, WA all the time. Kind of nostalgic to be in a Winco again. From there it was back to camp.

We got in a little Pickleball playing later in the afternoon along with a walk around the park. This evening we are relaxing and watching a little TV. So what started out as a busy day is ending very pleasantly.

Photos
A couple of birds here at Wilderness Lakes park in Menifee, CA

No comments: