Saturday, January 24, 2009

Videos and Pictures

It was a little drier today, still cloudy but warm here in Menifee, CA. We got out for a few walks but due to a fair breeze we didn’t play any Pickleball.

This morning I got into cleaning mode and did a good amount of dusting, scrubbing and vacuuming. We both worked on videos on our computers this afternoon. I finally got the last of our old vacation videos transferred from VCR tape onto my computer and then burned to DVD! Yeah! I was going to have that all done before we left on our travels, so it’s only taken me 8 months. Next will be putting video and photos we have taken since becoming fulltime RVer’s onto a DVD. That is 8 months worth of stuff… oh my how the time does fly!

Photos & Video: Taken yesterday in Old Town Temecula, CA

No comments: