Saturday, August 2, 2008

Busy Day

We drove up to Olympia this morning with a brief stop in Centralia to get the mail, then to Best Buy in Olympia. I finally took my poor sick Sony Vaio computer in for repair, I have no idea when I’ll get it back however. Evidently all Sonys go back to the Sony repair center and once repaired back to the Best Buy store. The person helping me couldn’t tell me if it would be 3 or 30 days! Luckily I have another computer to use in the mean time. The Sony hasn’t been working at all for a few weeks. I was getting blue screen crashes even in Safe Mode...this is not good. Could be the hard drive, could be the memory, could be the mother board.... or probably a number of other things. The tricky part will be getting my computer back, we won’t be here in Chehalis after the 12th but we were told they could send it to another Best Buy if needed.

After having lunch at the mall in Olympia we stopped by and visited Dave’s brother for a while. From there we stopped at Walmart for groceries and then home. I am trying to find a place to get Cheye a fur-cut again. I called a place in Chehalis and they guessed it would be $75.00 to $100.00!!!! Wow! I paid $40.00 including tip in Prosser. I brought our electric hair clippers. I have done some little trims to Cheye, her feet or the long hair she gets on her legs... do I dare try giving her a full blown fur-cut????

Once we got back to the trailer it was about 3:00 p.m., we put away groceries and took Cheye for a walk. Dave barbecued fish for dinner tonight and now we are both on our computers. It’s been a busy errand day, but it feels good to get the errands done.
photos:
upper left: Entry gate into Chehalis Thousand Trails
middle right: our site

bottom left: Cheye and her stick

video: area we are parked in at Chehalis Thousand Trails

No comments: